Tuesday, November 16, 2010

3 Days Till Holidays

Today is Tuesday, 16 November 2010 and 6:43pm currently, just a few days until the holidays start and also get crazy while some get bored and eventually dies during the holidays XD well that might really happen to me :P

Average morning, reached school and straight away play Big 2.5 with a few friends in class just before the class starts, I kept on losing though, I'm really bad at card games x_x really bad, I can barely win anyone in card game :<

Just around after before lunch, played another card game called "Heart Attack" *direct translate from chinese* and apparently 1 person didn't want to admit she lost and made me lost instead in the end and they wanted me to get punishment =_= damn unhappy about that thought

After lunch, I went into a long "hibernation" from P.E period to half of the maths period then finally woke up and planned to play card game with a group of people but when we're about to start, we were to keep the cards so the teacher doesn't take it away =_=

Just after the teacher come in, one of the person gave the idea of playing a game that I like to call it "The Sign Game" where each person invent a sign for themselves and passes the "main subject" to the other person by doing their own before doing the other person's sign before the "catcher" finds who is the "subject"

Everyone was so damn mad passing the "subject" around to the other people to make them "die" or become the "catcher" to be exact XD something happened that made everyone laughed so hard that everyone almost pee XD one girl laughed until she roll on the ground while laughing X3

Today was a really fun day and thanks to the game, I almost laughed to death... literally XD That's all I have to say today, bye guys :3

From now on I think I'll update once every 2 days or so ^_^

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken XD

No comments:

Post a Comment