Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Full Of Hate

Today is Wednesday, just around 1 week after exam ends and we're all getting back our test papers now, the class has been really annoying for me when the papers come down... Why? Because some people! just won't accept their marks.

Hate 1:
The won't accept their marks is one thing, if teacher doesn't give them marks, they just get piss at everything, which make me feel like whacking all those type of people, I mean seriously! If you want to get higher marks, I dare you to go back in time, retake the test and come back again to get higher marks! SEE IF YOU CAN DO THAT!

Hate 2:
Besides that, the principal also been a wtf person, its already like a few days until year end holidays and what did he say!? "Classes should go on as usual" WTF la you stupid person, why even bother having class when our exam finished and holiday is just around the corner? Can't just let the people just to have a little freedom just for a few days, stupid =_=

Hate 3:
And also the stupid bus uncle damn fucking lansi, just ask him to pick up a few people for only once to my house also want to decline, fuck him la, just once only also cannot, stupid jiak sai uncle, lan si kia, if he kena car crash I'm gonna laugh like shit

Anyways, that's enough hating for now, I'ma go off early today, bye

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment