Sunday, November 7, 2010

Back lol

I just came back from Kuantan and let sis use the computer for a while and now is 4:51pm with me typing this blog and also waiting for LT Taiwan to load lol

The holiday from Thursday to today is quite boring actually, Thursday was really awesome though, was able to go to the standard 6 gathering of mine and it was awesome, almost everyone made it *2 teachers came too lol* and we had some awesome time

Had dinner at Mcdonal and went crazy when we all went to the opposite side of Mcdonal which is a playground with basketball court beside and we all chat and played lol, I think I kinda shouted what I want to say the whole time lol and we all plan to have another one next year during Chinese New Year since I'll be here then instead at Sarawak *going back to Sarawak at 25/12 -> 1/1* so yeah :P not going back during Chinese New Year

Went back home at 11:30pm and slept at around 1:30am and woke up at 6:30am in the morning just to go to Kuantan early =_= and I had no idea why they want to go there so early when the check-in time for the hotel is 2pm z_z i was abit annoyed blek

And for the 3 days I'm in Kuantan, I was so bored that I finished the whole Pangya Portable story mode in 3 days *my last file got deleted thanks to my dumb younger sister's friend =_=* and now I'm re-earning back everything I lost including money and clubs z_z

Since I went to Kuantan, I brought along my xbox 360 to the hotel to play and my sister liked Naruto and the other RPG game but sadly the Naruto CD got scratched because my sister tried to change the standing position of the xbox and now the CD can't be read

Today started to drive from Kuantan at around 10:30am and finally reached home at around 2:54pm but then my sis used the computer for damn long and now I'm gonna start play my game, feeling so lazy now that I don't feel like going to school tomorrow but then already paid for the art trip so no choice but to go =_= ah what the hell

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now, I'll update later on and also think what I should do during the holidays or something, laterz everyone X3

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment