Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Starts!

Today is Saturday, time currently 10:03pm, 20 November 2010 with Meltdown by Miku Hatsune on while I'm typing this blog out. Today is when holidays start and the time for me to start getting bored to death

Just in 2 days, 8Kappa's good friend Waqar Younas Khan will be leaving Malaysia and fellow 8Kapparians to Pakistan to continue his studies and his life, its sad that he need to go :< he's the one that cheer me up when I'm down :/ *Emo phase*

Anyways, most people would say that they're going out during the holidays and about holiday's going to be fun, well... for me, its different, holidays is nothing but another ticket to boring world for me since I can't go out during the holidays cause I have working parents + I don't have anything to do during my time at home

Well went out yesterday for Waqar's farewell party, and it was quite ok for me, I was able to get another good Dead Or Alive 4 and also Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 CD during the time at Sunway and also was able to play bowling for the first time and I didn't do that well XD

The funny thing about the party was when we went to eat at TGI Friday, Waqar was given a surprise of finding some round thing inside a pile of cream / white stuff XD and well it looked wrong XD the price of the lunch was mad, we all ate until as much as RM490 or lesser a bit, some people went bankrupt :(

Anyways, right after everyone went back, I had to stay for another freaking 3 hours with my family, it made me really unhappy because I was in Sunway since 11am until 6pm and another 3 hours extension until 9pm

After I went back home and at around 11pm, I start to play Naruto and earn points the cheating way, by using 2 controls, I made one just stand there while the other one just keep on hitting and earn like roughly 7900 to 8900 points per round and was able to finish getting everyone by 4am in the morning

I went to sleep and woke up around 4:21pm in the afternoon, and nothing much happened after since, I'm so damn bored x_x

Anyways, that's all I have to write, hope I got something to do during the holidays or I'll die bored :/

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken (>^_^)>

No comments:

Post a Comment