Monday, October 18, 2010

And I Thought Hope Is Over

Today I woke up just to find I'm a bit off my waking up schedule and had to rush a bit, apparently the big rain outside made me sleep longer than usual and well, after the rain, almost everyone in the school saw 2 rainbow, 1 was clear and the other one was fading. After a couple of minutes, the rainbows just banished lol

After assembly today, we have our year end art exam, I did a title of Design Motifs and well I did it quite complicated, I had some problem with it too, the diagonal layout wasn't equal, which end up some of the circle is out from their bounds, it was so frustrating x_x but I managed to finish 95% of everything before teacher shout at us for giving back the art paper.

Well just after art class, I went to wash the brush and the cup and guess what happened? One of the girls with paint on her hand *wet still* just slammed her hand onto my shirt leaving a brown hand mark on the shirt and everyone that saw it was like asking what happened
*What Happened received today: 60*


Today during lunch time, me and the other dude from other class went to see the teacher in charge of the Korea trip again to talk about the plane tickets *well not really talk about it but just giving suggestion* like the last post said, I found some tickets on the same date just higher price, I told the teacher and well he said they're working on the other company to get the tickets and apparently we can only know the result by Wednesday, hopefully we'll get at least 25 tickets till then x_x

Well after about the tickets getting thing or what so ever, hope at least shines again for the trip to go back on *hopefully it really will* me and the other dude that I mentioned both want to go to Korea badly, well at least without parents for once lol so now I'm hoping again for the trip to go back on. Help Me God~!

Anyways, now I'm going to watch some videos and then maybe go to sleep after I fix something up. Night everyone :3

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken :D

No comments:

Post a Comment