Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm A Bit Late Today

Now is 12:03am, I just missed Saturday's update lol anyways, Today *I don't care whether its Sunday already or not, I'm still gonna write as Saturday* I was rolling around the bed and well thinking about the Korea trip.... again x_x *can't stop thinking about it lol* and wondering when will the tickets finally get confirmed lol.

Woke up at 9:45am and kept on rolling and rolling until 10:20am then finally stopped and came up to go to Sunway, well I went there to try to find some Wii game and change for a new copy of Dead Or Alive 4 (DOA4) since the one I had have a problem of loading the files inside it and keeps on hanging z_z, apparently none of the Wii game I try to find is in the store and DOA4 is not available anymore z_z, apparently the game is so old that there's not even a single one in store anymore

Went to Sunway just for that and came home with Naruto on xbox for DOA4 and well, after that I did the same thing of keep on thinking about the flight tickets >_> tried to study but failed to do so, why? because I went home around 4pm, watched TV until 7pm, then shower then TV again until 11:30pm and then now I'm writing this blog, I'm going to keep on drawing the history thing tomorrow, hope I don't get distracted by TV and computer and facebook.

Anyways, since I'm going to be off the computer for like 1 week *if possible* so yea, I probably won't be updating my blog for the next 1 week or so, so yeah, good night people and good luck to everyone on their year end exam :)

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken X3

No comments:

Post a Comment