Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Day, New Stuff

Its just another Wednesday, with me feeling bored and stuff, I didn't know what to do actually today, well at least I still can pass this day x_x I was so damn bored

Morning is just as usual, nothing special *yep, its completely boring lawl*

Afternoon came and well, at least something happened lawl, had some good chat like... "sick" chat lol XD, friends were saying that what happened to the me at the starting of the year XD, somehow I got polluted by the minds of 8Kappa to become really different XD and by i mean different i mean... the mind XD

Besides that, I suddenly thought of going to cosplay with my sister at Comic Fiesta 10' at Berjaya Times Square this year end, well, i still need to understand the person I'm cosplaying still :/ so its still gonna take sometime before i understand the character, besides, the shirt is not completed yet XD
*I might be cosplaying Oz Bezarius from Pandora Hearts! WHUT! XD*

Now I just finished watching TV and about to start doing the credits for the ICT project, well this is gonna take sometime lawl, i don't have much to write for today so..... night! XD

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken :D

No comments:

Post a Comment