Thursday, October 21, 2010

Test Is Really Near

Exam is just around the corner, Its next Thursday!! OMG 1 more week! holy fk, I haven't really studied anything besides history.... well not actually studying but try to make it easier for me by drawing them out and well it kinda works :D

Anyways, exam is really really close, I just started studying lately, only started with history and well I drew a comic strip for it and well surprisingly, a lot of people wanted 1 copy of it, even the teacher wants one lol

Even though year end exam is 1 week away, the hope for Korea trip never faded, apparently me and my friend didn't get the news whether we got the ticket or not, so I decided to wait like what the teacher said, if teacher didn't tell me that he'll find us when there's ticket, I would be rushing to the staffroom for at least 1 time everyday just for the ticket lol

Now I'm afraid that I won't have time to study any other subject if I keep on studying history lol, there's like another 6 more subjects for me to study and like only 6 more days, science for me is ok, but I'm having problem with geography and also malaysian studies x_x omg I'm going to die this time D:

Basically, you know what I'm doing, hoping for the Korea trip and also wanting to play Super Swing Golf Season 2 (Pangya : Wii) I suddenly got in love with the game again <3 but its always more fun to play with friends, but they always say that I'm too pro and don't want to play with me D: even my sister says that D: so I always end up playing myself and taking it as an exercise to make me sweat a little

I'm going to find for Naruto on Wii on Saturday, hopefully I'll find the cd, I also need to exchange the Dead Or Alive 4 (DOA4) CD for a new one because the one I got have problem and cannot load anything, it'll just hang whenever I try to play a mode and its frustrating.

Anyways, now I'm get ready to study history again, Nights :)

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken :3

No comments:

Post a Comment