Friday, October 15, 2010

The Day Of Hope

Today, I was excited about the Korea trip that I was mentioning about my last post, well I handed up today and before school is over, the teacher in charge came to the class and told me / everyone that the trip is canceled due to the lack of seating on the flight to Incheon

Well so much for the trip, was looking so so so so so so *this might take sometime* so so so so so so so so so forward to the trip, well apparently the hope crushed into pieces z_z well things didn't went that well today, my allergy on my nose reacted, trip got canceled, and I was so damn sleepy at class, so yeah, I can barely keep my eyes open during English period lol

Well I got back the check and the last thing that teacher told us before me and another friend went off for home was

Me:"Can't we like push back the date for the whole trip, like for a suitable flight?"
*Teacher hands check over*
Teacher:"Maybe we can, we still need to check first, but anyway, if the trip is back on, I will tell you guys "
Me:"So it is possible..... right?"
Teacher:"Depends, if there's flight tickets, then there's a higher chance to push the trip back, but we'll tell you if the trip is back on"
Me and friend:"Ok then, thanks teacher"

Yep, and that's the last conversation before I went off for Subway, so there's still a chance, but little, now I'm nervous about it, because I so want to go to Korea..... well.... at least without parents but with friends to overseas for once. For now, whatever I'm doing, I keep hoping for it to come true.
Please God, Make It Come True, Make The Trip Back On

That's just the first hope, the second hope is about cosplay, yeap, you heard me, cosplay. The last post I made was about me and my sister maybe cosplaying Kagamine Len and Kagamine Rin *The Kagamine Twins*. Well, we're still finding the rental for the clothes, and its really hard and the event is just like 2 weeks away!

So now I'm also hoping for my sister able to find rental clothes for the cosplaying event, and if I'm lucky enough, I can get a tattoo of robotic "02" or something on my left hand, "02" is just a simbol for the Twins. I remember pretty well the girl *Kagamine Rin* has a "02" but for Len I'm not sure, he maybe has a "01" instead of "02" lol but who knows, getting the clothes first and wig is important, now I'm hoping for these 2 things.
*I don't know why but I suddenly want to cosplay desperately*


So yeah, today is definitely a day full of hoping and wishing. Hope these 2 things really happen, I really want them to happen and Thank You God if it happens! X3

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment