Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just A Normal Day

Today is just another normal day, with some more extra happenings ._.

A teacher came to my class and gave out forms for a trip. Where does it go? KOREA! I'm so damn excited now *even though its 1 month away* I cant wait lol, we'll be able to go skiing, go hot spring, experience the Korea streets and a show called Nanta Show, now to keep my fingers crossed for my classmates to go so I go, if too less people from my class go, I'm not going then

I finally finished Pangya : Fantasy Golf Portable too on PSP, well it only took me 2 weeks but I'm still happy about it, but somehow, i still can't find those fancy sword looking golf sets on the shop ._. guess I'm not high level enough yet to obtain them, I'ma level myself on the game later on tomorrow for the golf set! >:3
( 3 sword sets and 1 axe set to go)

I was able to finish up the credits finally, there was so much problem to the videos, some the picture became too big that the words can't be seen after converting into MP4 format, was so damn frustrated but I managed to get it done, now it looks perfectly fine and I'm happy about it X3

Just now when around 7pm, sis told me that if I want, I can go cosplay with her Kagamine Len and she'll be Kagamine Rin (The Kagamine Twins), but well, we'll still have to see whether we're able to rent some vocaloid clothes from other people for the cosplay, and we need to do it fast, the cosplay event is just 3 weeks away, if we successfully get the clothes, we'll be cosplaying at the Animangaki event at 31st of October 2010, location i dunno where lol

Now I'm just surfing through the net, looking for some songs, apparently I don't play online games that much anymore, I kinda got bored / don't feel like playing them. What is happening to me!? I used to like game so much and now I'm playing them lesser x_X but anyways, I still go on games sometime of course, www.caihong,kr or pangya.ntreev.net

Ok, that's all I have for today, Goodbye Bloggie

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken X3

No comments:

Post a Comment