Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm Screwed For Sure

Test as I said is really near, and I'm still sitting in front of the computer playing / watching video, its only 3 days..... I mean 4 if count today and well, I'm dead z_z

Besides that, even though test is near, I still keep on thinking about the Korea trip instead of the test and made up 3 easy possibilities of the trip
1) Discount rejected, teacher printing new form
2)
Discount rejected, teacher canceling -_-
3)
Discount accepted, but still higher, teacher printing new form lol

So now I'm deciding to study at school *continue history first* then go on to geography, then Malaysian Studies, I'm ok with science and maths, as for the language subjects, I'm not sure I can pass good

Now still hoping for trip and knowing that I'm doom for the year end exam test, so yeah nothing much to write anymore, Night

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken :0

No comments:

Post a Comment