Saturday, October 16, 2010

Still Having Hopes

Its Saturday and still having my hopes high on those 2 things I'm wishing for to happen on the last post.

I'm still thinking about the Korea trip every second and my hopes are still high for it, I just can't get it off my mind for 1 second, so yeah, this is how I want the Korea trip to happen.... REALLY WANT! I so damn want to go to that trip, SO BADLY! DX Please make it happen DX

Anyways, today morning around 11:30am or 50 or... you know what I mean, younger sister suddenly barge in the bedroom like she have something important to tell, like something gone wrong or what so ever, but instead... she came in and asked me about game stuff

She was like how to do tomahawk and spike *skill shots from Pangya* a? I told her and she went back out from the bedroom, I went back to sleep and I was like, wtf, why suddenly she go and play Pangya on her PSP... she doesn't play Pangya, so I was abit shocked... apparently she got bored of Naruto on PSP and went to play Pangya and now she's taking over her PSP and not letting me play it for one second. z_z

Today went to Sunway... well I finally got the hard drive for the xbox, now I can save games for xbox :D I'm going to play later after i finish typing the blog lol XD mum was like want to buy PSP for you, then sis and the other sis says :"no!", everytime she ask and they were all like "NO".... Why? i'll tell you why, they say i got too much stuff lol, like more than them.

Anyways, i don't have anything to tell anymore, all i can say is..... I'M STILL HAVING HIGH HOPE FOR THE TRIP, MAKE IT HAPPEN!! T_T HELP ME GOD! X_X
Night ^_^

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken DX

No comments:

Post a Comment