Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Last Time

Today is Tuesday :D and tomorrow is Wednesday! Me and another friend will know whether we'll be able to get flight tickets to Seoul on 19th Nov and 24th Nov back here, hopefully the flight tickets are available, cause I really want to go to Korea lol like every time

Today tried to study for science in class when the relief teacher came in *she's a bitch* and well, I ended up sleeping after looking at the book for 10min -_- so I tried to like read by making a comic strip, it'll force me to read at least since I need to do a it lol it might just help me but who knows

Now I'm just looking through the web to find a way to use xbox controller on a Wii, since I only have 2 Wii remotes and xbox controllers might come in handy if they can be used on Wii too if I ever want to play a game with another 3 more people. If you guys know a way of using xbox controller on Wii, please leave a message on the cbox :) thanks

Now I'ma go check how to get Wii games from computer without actually buying the disk, hopefully it'll work lol, now I'm just gonna hope for the Korea trip *as always*, find a way to use xbox 360 controller on Wii and get Wii games lol, Nights :)

Kenjisan Kenkoko Ken :L

No comments:

Post a Comment